Hooked 2004! hot off the press! 17th february
Anglian Water’s Hooked! 2004 magazine has now been published. This publication is available free of charge from all Fishing Lodges and has been mailed to 20,000 anglers who regularly visit our reservoirs. Hooked celebrates its tenth birthday this year and the 2004 edition is full of information for both experienced anglers and novices. Contents include
· detailed features on each of our fisheries
· news on 2004 competitions, highlighting the prestigious Anglian Water Fulling Mill International – now in its second year.
· dates for 2004 courses. Over the years our popular beginners courses have introduced hundreds of anglers to fly fishing and are excellent value at only £40 to include tuition, use of tackle, course booklet and a light lunch.
· full details on fishing charges and news on our range of season permits. With fishing at all four of our top fisheries, priced at £299 to £659 depending upon how often anglers fish and how many trout they expect to catch.
· with articles on Anglian Water’s coarse fisheries, water safety, tackle shops, predator fishing, WaterAid and lots more Hooked 2004 will certainly whet the appetite for the forthcoming season at our fisheries